PRIVACY AND DISCLAIMERS
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Upon your request and expression of consent, we collect the following data for the purpose of providing services to you. Your data is not used for any other purposes or shared with third parties. It is removed upon your withdrawal of consent or your request to terminate theses services:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.) via our ‘Contact Us’ form
Based on our legitimate interests, we collect the following data for the purpose of running this website. Your data is not used for any other purposes or shared with third parties. It is removed upon your request:
- Statistics – Our website uses a minimal build of Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers and allows us to notice trends to improve the user experience on our website. This minimal build processes personal data such as: the unique User ID set by Google Analytics, the date and time, the title of the page being viewed, the URL of the page being viewed, the URL of the page that was viewed prior to the current page, the screen resolution, the time in local timezone, the files that were clicked on and downloaded, the links clicked on to an outside domain, the type of device, and the country, region, and city. You may opt out of this tracking at any time by activating the “Do Not Track” setting in your browser.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Systemic with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data:
- When you voluntarily complete out ‘Contact Us’ form.
- When you use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Via Google Analytics data collection.
How will we use your data?
Systemic collects your data so that we can:
- Answer your questions put to us via our ‘Contact Us’ form.
- Notice trends to improve the user experience on our website.
Systemic would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Systemic from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
Systemic would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Systemic for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Systemic correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Systemic to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Systemic erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Systemic restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Systemic’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Systemic transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
Systemic uses Google Analytics cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and allaboutcookies.org tells you how to remove cookies from your browser.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Systemic has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC).