SECURE AND ENCRYPTED MESSAGING
Omni is a highly secure, instant messaging system for mobile that features a high level of encryption and also affords the client complete control over deployment. It has specifically been developed as a communications solution for security-conscious organizations.
• 1on1 messaging
• Group messaging
• Group management
• Received and read counts
• Two-factor authentication for device registration on a domain
• Messages are sent from one device to another via an Omni server
• No message details are stored on the Omni server
• End-to-end encryption
• Locally stored encrypted database of message history on devices
• Secure enclaves on devices are remotely inaccessible
Omni operates under a “Zero Trust” model. This means that no element of the system is considered to be secure, and this approach helps to produce a system that is extremely well-protected against external and internal threats.
Omni strikes the perfect balance between security and usability.
Need more help?
If you need more support you should visit the Omni Support Portal where you can log a support request or view the knowledge base.