SECURE AND ENCRYPTED MESSAGING
Omni is a highly secure, instant messaging system for mobile that features a high level of encryption and also affords the client complete control over deployment. It has specifically been developed as a communications solution for security-conscious organizations.
• 1on1 messaging
• Group messaging
• Group management
• Received and read counts
• Two-factor authentication for device registration on a domain
• Messages are sent from one device to another via an Omni server
• No message details are stored on the Omni server
• End-to-end encryption
• Locally stored encrypted database of message history on devices
• Secure enclaves on devices are remotely inaccessible
Omni operates under a “Zero Trust” model. This means that no element of the system is considered to be secure, and this approach helps to produce a system that is extremely well-protected against external and internal threats.
Omni strikes the perfect balance between security and usability.